question

temagami-electrical-services avatar image
temagami-electrical-services asked

Using assistants to achieve generator warm up

I've come across a forum discussion on how to use assistants to make a generator warm-up function. so far the page seems pretty clear on how to do so. I'm wondering if someone can provide some clarification on how the aux 1 port works along with the K1 port, I understand K1 is a relay but the part I am unsure about, is how I connect my generator call wires with the Cerbo and inverter to maintain my auto gen-start. The generator has a two wire start at the moment with No and Com on the relay 1 on the Cerbo. The forum im going off of is https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/41930/venus-disconnect-ac-in-1-when-generator-signal-is.html

generator auto start
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
stubbs avatar image
stubbs answered ·

AUX In1 /2 is a Digital Input. Short=True, Open=False. In other words; Software defined! Lehmans terms Short means do; whatever is programmed. Open means do not do; whatever is programmed.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.