question

kmfgmbh avatar image
kmfgmbh asked

Guimods, hide superfluous sensors in the display

I installed the Guimods in the Cerbo. I don't want to have some of the sensors displayed in the overview. I've tried a lot of settings, but I can't do it.

Anyone have advice?

cerbo.png

cerbo gxTemperature Sensorsensor
cerbo.png (40.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
hgerstung avatar image
hgerstung answered ·

Hi, did you find any solution for this? I have the same problem, lots of temperature sensors and some of them I do not want/need on the overview pages, but I cannot disable/delete them either because I want to use them in some node.Red automation.

Would be great if I could choose whether a certain temperature sensor should be included in the overview pages or not (and may other sensors like tank sensors too).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Unfortunately, this isn't easy due to the way temp and tanks objects are created and are dynamic, and the source code is not open source at least that I have found.

I could do something ugly like looking for a custom name starting with - or something like that but ... it's ugly. Also, not all tanks and temps support custom names.

2 |3000

Related Resources