question

marka avatar image
marka asked

Cerbo GX, VRM showing the data of each MPPT ?

Hi. I have 2 MPPT 150/70 which are currently connected by bluetooth dongle to show me their data in the Victron connect app. Because I update to lithium the cerbo needs the port at the mppts to be able to switch them of. I wonder that kind of data I will be able to see in the VRM. Will I be able to see more or less the same amout of data from each mppt like I used to in the victron connect app ? Thanks for your help

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@mark.a

You will see fairly detailed information on the dashboard.

screenshot-20221208-083118.jpg

And with advanced widgets you can loadd more details.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marka avatar image marka commented ·
NIce thank you very much
0 Likes 0 ·
kivanov avatar image kivanov marka commented ·

Hi @Alexandra,

Why is this data not displayed now (the voltage, current and wattage under the PV charger box), despite the show details is enabled on the dashboard?

This behavior is observed since several days (most probably after a change in VRM), because it is the same for all of my installations (PV inverters, PV chargers).

See the attached screenshots.
1_PV_inverter.png
2_MPPT450.png
3_MPPT_SmartSolar150_35.png

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You can still use your Victron connect app to access all the same data, you just choose the "vrm" tab in the app and it pulls the data via the portal instead.

1 comment
2 |3000

marka avatar image marka commented ·

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·