question

Philip avatar image
Philip asked

Multiplus Compact led indication codes

I'm trying to find led codes for Multiplus Compact.
The manaul shows only basic ones, the Victron Tool app doesn't cover Multplus Compact at all.

One of my two Multi Compacts working in parallel shows blinking both red and green led, what does it mean ?

multiplus in parallelled
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
daver-1 avatar image
daver-1 answered ·

You can find all the manuals for the victron products on there website.

In those manuals you will find the led codes explained.

https://www.victronenergy.nl/old_manuals#inverterchargers

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Charlie Johnson avatar image
Charlie Johnson answered ·

Victron has an app for smartphones that decodes the various LED blink patterns. You can download it at Victron > Downloads > Victron Toolkit app. Tip: When in the app, to find a more complete explanation of a blink pattern, press the orange tab that is at the bottom of the screen.

1 comment
2 |3000

Philip avatar image Philip commented ·
I don't think this app covers Multiplus Compact.

The manual also doesn't cover the pattern I have where simualtenously green and red ones blink - I just can't find it anywhere.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nir avatar image
Nir answered ·

I am having the same issue, haven’t found a solution yet.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
If it's not in the app, treat the two LEDs separately.
0 Likes 0 ·