question

ako avatar image
ako asked

Readings discrepancy's

Why is it that in VRM Dashboard my Solar input is shown as 1.5 kWh but on the Advanced page Solar Charger Summary the Yield is shown as 1.9 kWh , i dont have any other input other than the Solar Array , which reading is correct , surly both figures have the same data source so why are they different .

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@AKO Refresh the page (F5) as the dashboard sometimes doesnt update in real time. Does it still have the issue after refreshing the page?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Thanks Jason , unfortunately because of our time differences i only just read your reply so didn't get chance to try F5 but will certainly try that next time i see the same discrepancy . As a point of interest looking at the Advanced page Solar Charger Summary today the Yield for yesterday is correct and matches what is said last night even though the Dashboard was still half a kWh lower so it seems i should trust the Advanced page Solar Charger Summary the Yield .

2 |3000