question

conerd avatar image
conerd asked

100/30 absorption and float LEDs flashing; batteries not charging from solar.

When I started, the blue solar 100/30 was working fine and charging the batteries. Next I tried to hook up my Mac with the VE.Direct Smart app via bluetooth dongle. The program indicated a firmware update recommendation from v1.37 to v1.39. Never got past 3% and eventually failed. I tried again; this time got 4% and failed. (Mac and 100/30 within a foot of each other.) I restored defaults and I now have the absorption and float LEDs flashing in succession. No charging is taking place; the app connects via bluetooth and the app screen indicates "0" and no other values. At this time the "product info" within the app recognizes the 100/30 controller; and dialog box with update with "firmware --". At the bottom left is "Bootloader v1.02". When I invoke Update, the computer goes to the documents file. I'm stumped. Do I need to download a file and enter it manually?

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue.

I’ve sent you an email from our service desk.

Thanks, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic