question

Lindsay avatar image
Lindsay asked

Beeping Multiplus-II (Three phase)

Can someone assist me please.

i have a 3phase connected, they all have been updated to the latest software. I'm using a Freedom Won 480V battery and the ACIN is not connected. However when i switch them on the the following happens:

First inverter- it switches on indicates inverter on, float, low battery, absorption and bulk LED switches on

Second inverter- it indicates the inverter is on and absorption LED then after a couple seconds it starts to beep

Third Inverter- it does the same as the second inverter

If anyone can any assistance and guidance would be recommended.

Multiplus-IIVEConfigure 33 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Lindsay

Use victron connect when setting up the three phase initially. It sounds like (i saw your other post) as if the three phase is not set correctly. The other thing that can be a menace is the rj45s that connect all the units together (are they store bought or crimped)

See the walk through here.

Have you done a three phase before? And done the training on victron professional? Read the manual etc?

More on ve bus error 3 here.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Lindsay avatar image Lindsay commented ·

@Alexandra

Thank you for your response and yes I have done 3 phase before but not of this magnitude and we are using manufactured store bought rj45s, i did go through the manual and watched some installation videos on victron by victron.

please see the attached that is my network diagram1669031372602.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1669031372602.png (171.1 KiB)