question

jven avatar image
jven asked

Is Sleep mode available in 3 phase config ?

As per the title, does anyone knows if sleep mode is available in a 3 phase configuration ? I know it isn't in parallel ....

The reason is I'm considering getting 3 MPII's instead of a big 10000VA one as that would give me more flexibility to play around with the configuration in the future. Yes, I know a single 10000 unit won't give me 3 phase, but there are ways to convert if to 3 phase (I'm considering a transformer with the added advantage of having the 3 phases balanced perfectly and the disadvantage of some losses and it's size and weight...).

But I don't want lose the option to have sleep mode.

3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Jven

No it is not available in multiphase systems.

The three phase/parallel manual states it is only available for stand alone systems.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jven avatar image
jven answered ·

Thanks. But I'll still be able to turn the devices off using a GX device right ? i.e. I could use a Venux GX and set up some sort of timer to avoid discharging during the night, is that possible ? And in the morning the timer would turn them on at certain hours...

1 comment
2 |3000

shaneyake avatar image shaneyake commented ·
Yes, you can turn on and off the system from the Cerbo or via VRM.

You can use NodeRed to easy automate that based on time or SOC if you want.

0 Likes 0 ·