question

colj avatar image
colj asked

Ability to configure minimum duration before trying to switch back to grid after failure?

ESS system (Quattro 48/10000 8kW, Cerbo GX, 20kWh batteries (LiFe), 3kw Solar PV).

Hi All,

I've been analysing some logs after a stormy night with multiple power failures and seeing some strange results. Historically (pre ESS installation) , i have noticed that I get some very short power outages (instantaneous, or a few seconds) and then repeated attempts for the grid to restart (sometimes with noticeably reduced/inadequate power). I'm wondering whether this abnormal behaviour maybe 'confused' my ESS system. In addition unexpected data in the logs, there are also two 3 minute periods with no data - I'm guessing that the Quattro/Cerbo GX rebooted hence the gap? It would be really useful to be able to configure the ESS so that after a grid failure, the ESS will not try to reconnect to the grid (even if it thinks it's present) for a configurable time period (say 0 to 5min, with a default of 0 so no change to existing behaviour).

Colin

ESSoffgridgrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources