question

alan avatar image

Apple watch app and new VRM app?

Probably not a huge priority for you guys, but could you please make an apple watch app for the VRM app?

I also remember reading about a new vrm app, is this still in the works?

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Yes I endorse this request, might sound silly but it would be very useful.... moving with the rest of technology please

4 Answers
c2519028 avatar image
c2519028 answered ·

This is not for the Apple watch as the OP did ask for.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

The new VRM app has now been released and should be available in the app stores.

I don’t know of any plans for a Victron watch app, but one user has already created one themselves -

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/1159/monitor-ess-in-realtime-using-smartwatches-and-ard.html

jaskolski avatar image
jaskolski answered ·

Just got my Apple Watch and was wondering what apps would improve my overall experience with the Watch

Toys R Us Credit Card Login

mediacut avatar image
mediacut answered ·