question

raymiller avatar image
raymiller asked

VRM Consumption data has stopped displaying May 2019

Hi Support my VRM Dashboard has stopped displaying data during the last week or so, some time during the last week in April 2019.

I've made no changes to my system and have all the latest updates on my equipment, nor have made any changes to my configuration.

This has happened before last year and when I reported the problem to Victron it was fixed. I think it is something to do with VRM cloud system.

Thanks in advance for fixing.

VRM
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

What are you using to send the data connect to the the vrm

and is its wifi connection still connected or if its a lan connection can you conect locally.

please attach some screen captures of the connections and if its a ccgx or venus please capture the below screen and attach the picture to your reply.

0 Likes 0 ·
1556967423586.png (38.1 KiB)
1556967291241.png (41.7 KiB)
raymiller avatar image raymiller Paul B commented ·

All functions are working including local wifi and local online portal.

As far as I can tell the online VRM consumption data (also on one previous occasion) the problem seems to be with the VRM cloud system. Which is now fixed thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
raymiller avatar image raymiller raymiller commented ·

tried to upload screen shot but had an error.

0 Likes 0 ·
raymiller avatar image raymiller commented ·

Thanks Victron all fixed now.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Ray, next time this happens, I recommend to check the date & time as configured on your GX Device.

Happy to hear all works again!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.