question

gavinh avatar image
gavinh asked

VRM remote Ve Configure for 3 phase configuration set up

I have a client who has a 3 phase 3x 10Kva quattros , 1 was giving problems I am yet to get to site its very far away. I sent a replacement unit and always was able with ve power setup to reconfigure an entire 3 phase system and re setup to work as a 3 phase system. It wont let me use ve power setup and when I download the file from VRM it only gives me the new master unit and cant get the system configured to 3 phase remotely? or I am I missing something ? Any help appreciated

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Rob Fijn avatar image
Rob Fijn answered ·

Hello, I think you need to reset the Master and slave setup with running th VE.bus quick Configure... and just start as a new setup. As long as the two existing Quattro's still wait for the one that failed no one will start up. I think that this is the issue you have.

regards,

Rob

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gavinh avatar image gavinh commented ·

Hi Rob that's not the issue I'm trying to do this remotely... And with the new vrm configure it doesn't seem to have the VE bus setup tools it only retrieves the new master normal veconfig file. No tools to configure 3 phase

0 Likes 0 ·