question

Ole Saether avatar image
Ole Saether asked

VRM: Status: Alarm not cleared on map

On the map above "My installations" on the VRM portal the status of my installations are shown as "Alarm" even if the last alarm was cleared many days ago.

Also "Last update" is shown as Realtime on one of them even if the logging interval is set to 5 mins.

VRM
vrm.jpg (123.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @_OS_, i’ll ask someone to check that alarm status. Thanks for reporting.

wrt the ‘realtime’: its a new feature we’re testing: if you have mqtt enabled on your device; the browser will use that for a live data stream. Instead of going through the database. Nice he?

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ole Saether avatar image Ole Saether commented ·

Yes that is a nice feature but it would have been nice if we had a possibility to turn it off to save mobile data usage. I only use MQTT for the local html5 app and I am sure many others do as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Ole Saether commented ·

Yes; I know. Such option is coming.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ole Saether avatar image Ole Saether commented ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy Staff) I noticed that VRM does not display "realtime" anymore. Have you disabled this? I am running the same Venus version as above.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Ole Saether commented ·

indeed; we are trialling it now; it might come and go.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @_OS_, the alarm is now correctly being cleared on the map:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:change_log

Thanks for reporting!

2 |3000