question

Jeff Jensen avatar image
Jeff Jensen asked

cerbo gx remote console android tablet full screen?

Is there a way to make the remote console bigger or even full screen on an android tablet?

cerbo gxremote console
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Pat avatar image Pat commented ·
I have the same question. Even if it is not "full screen" (like making a tube video or the like can do) but able to fill the tab window etc. would be nice. The reasons, I purchased an android tablet are the phones I have are too small and I can have access to software apps and internet all at the same time.

Again, as the gent above asked but in different terms, "Is there a way to enlarge the control screen on the tablet?"

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
patricknl avatar image
patricknl answered ·

You could try to zoom in on the page, use a fullscreen browser that supports kiosk mode?

I'm looking for the same thing. The distance is too far away for me to use the Touch 70 screen and I'm missing out on the ability to set my AC on the same screen. I'm trying to find a good tablet that I can setup as a Kiosk mode tablet with two tabs/screens.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Pat avatar image
Pat answered ·

In the Android tablet, V12 ... in the right column under the three dots a pop down

menu appears. Selecting "desktop ..." make it zoomable.

2 |3000