question

robmoors avatar image
robmoors asked

QUATTRO AC INPUT DISCONNECTED

My generator no longer is able to charge my batteries. I connected a multimeter on the AC1 IN line and I am getting 128v. I updated my firmware to the latest and recycled and still AC Input Disconnected. What's happening?screen-shot-2022-10-08-at-111024-am.png

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery charginginput current
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Check the frequency also. Both voltage and frequency must be within range and stable.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

john-cox avatar image
john-cox answered ·

This is not an answer but someone else have the same issue. I have the exact same issue and it occurred after doing a firmware upgrade to V502. Everything was working as it should before the upgrade. The system is installed in an RV and AC Input 1 is used to connect to AC power from my house or campground. AC Input 2 works fine is used to connect to the onboard generator. AC Input 1 is stable and in range (120V @ 60Hz). On the Quattro page of the Cerbo GX is reads "Active AC Input - Disconnected" but yet it is plugged into a working 120V outlet. Has anyone else seen this issue?

1 comment
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
There were some changes relating to the inputs in v502. Did you go into settings in the cerbo and make sure generator and shore are properly selected for inputs 1 and 2?
0 Likes 0 ·