The site has 3 multiplus units all on 459 firmware all in parallel
the site works fine using the DCM or the CCGX NOW but connect both and the DMC works fine but the CCGX keeps dropping out and then back on then out again
by this I mean it shows the correct infor then the info drops out and the display says OFF, however the DMC still stays working and so does do the inverters
I have tried new cables and changed them ALL to Cat 6 Cables with plastic plug ends
1. first of all I installed the CCGX to the site with the DCM connected and all worked well. this had a 20 mtr cat 5 cable from the inverters to the ccgx then a 1 mtr to the DMC the CCGX on 2.23 FW
2. then I changed the inverters battery cable lengths so they where all identical
3. I then upgraded the firmware from 419 to 459
After the above had been done
The CCGX would not connect AT all and I also could not get a connection with the MK3 but the MK2 would work.
I then ran a temp new victron cat 5 - 10 mtr cable and the CCGX would then work but connect the DCM and the CCGX would go off line, use a 5 mtr cable and all worked fine, but this is way to short and I cant leave it like that on the boat.
I then had the original cable shortened to the Min length I could get about 9 mtrs, and the inverter interconnects also replaced with cat 6 and shortened it min lengths posable.
in the end to even get the CCGX to work on and off on off etc I shortened the ve bus internect cables and this then allowed the CCGX to work abate not to well, I even tried putting it up to the release candidate firmware as well
Now the CCGX works in and out when the DMC is connected but fine on its own.
My suspicions are that the VE bus signal from the inverters has decreased in output power somehow, with the firmware upgrade.
the site is available via VRM if needed its setup as B2 on my site list plus the DMC is not currently connected so the CCGX and the VRM are working fine.
Note the CCGX is using the victron wifi dongle
Any one got any fancy ideas or tips