question

Charles Gibbs avatar image
Charles Gibbs asked

VRM Site Problems - not remembering dark mode preference

Good day all.

On the VRM it seems there is an issue, the site view keeps on going back to the "Light" Theme.

I have checked my PC settings, My browser settings and they are both set to Dark. But the VRM even though I set the theme to dark will once every few minutes upon updating go back to light mode, This is driving me a bit crazy as I have a few sites that I manage and have to keep going into preferences to make them dark as the light is very bright and hurts my eyes.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Josef Trpišovský avatar image Josef Trpišovský commented ·
Hi, the same issue here...
0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
dansonamission avatar image
dansonamission answered ·

iOS app was doing this as well. It looks to be fixed now.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tnt369 avatar image
tnt369 answered ·

Same here...

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Any particular OS/browser combos? Have you tried a logout, cookie/cache cleanup?

4 comments
2 |3000

Charles Gibbs avatar image Charles Gibbs commented ·
@nickdb

This is present on Mac OS and Microsoft (Using both platforms to monitor various accounts), am using google all up to date. Cookies and cache have been cleaned

Regards

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ Charles Gibbs commented ·
Thanks, have let the VRM gods know.
1 Like 1 ·
Charles Gibbs avatar image Charles Gibbs nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
@nickdb

Thank you kindly..

Regards

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ Charles Gibbs commented ·
Mine also just started doing it.
0 Likes 0 ·
Charles Gibbs avatar image
Charles Gibbs answered ·

To add to this..

I had to reset google chrome defaults, this seems to have sorted the issue, but, I now have another one... Realtime controls are no longer available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 comment
2 |3000

Good to hear that the dark mode preference is resolved, if realtime is still not working for you please make a new question.

Realtime is working for me - so would be good to see if it's more widespread.

1 Like 1 ·