question

lydart avatar image
lydart asked

Victron Multiplus II with Pylontech ESS Installers in Scotland

I'm planning to have a 2nd PV array with a Multiplus II 48/5000/70-50 and Pylontech batteries installed. I wondered if anyone could recommend some companies that would carry out this installation in Edinburgh?

Multiplus-IIPylontech
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Shiv avatar image Shiv commented ·
Hey! Have you found anyone in/around Edinburgh?

I'm in a similar position, have been looking for decent installers but haven't found any!

0 Likes 0 ·
lydart avatar image lydart Shiv commented ·
I have been in contact with a Victron trained installer. It looked quite promising but they are unwilling to come to my house and provide me with a quote. They want me to pay upfront for G98 or G99 application before any quotation etc. I guess they are not really that interested!
0 Likes 0 ·
Shiv avatar image Shiv lydart commented ·
Ah that's a shame. I've reached out to around 50-100 mcs installers (from their map search) and only found a handful that are decent. But they all seem keen to install their own suite of products. The growatts and solis seems to be very popular.

I quite like the Victron system and would prefer them over the chinese suppliers.

Out of interest, can you share the victron trained installer you've contacted?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
dwarf28 avatar image
dwarf28 answered ·

Hi Lydart. I’m 20miles South of Edinburgh looking for similar size and number of Victron or Polytech batteries. How did you get on? Who did you go with eventuall.? Thanks Donald

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dwarf28 avatar image dwarf28 commented ·
Meant Pylontech
0 Likes 0 ·
lydart avatar image lydart dwarf28 commented ·
My system will be installed in August. I'll post more information after it's up and running.
0 Likes 0 ·