question

Mārtiņš avatar image
Mārtiņš asked

Backfeed in 3phase Multiplus with with grid code "None"

We have "Tiny peakshaver" as short term solution for grid quality improvement at the end of long low voltage overhead line. Setup is three Multiplus 12/1200/50-16 (in three phase configuration) with 330Ah AGM Deep cycle battery pack. Feeding from DC to grid is not allowed, so grid code is default "None". After two day running suddenly L3 phase starts back feeding. It stopped after turned of and on inverters. After 30 min it started again, then after "System reset" via Remote console everything is back to normal.

Power Assist and Dynamic current limiter is enabled. What could cause backfeed? Currently backfeed is not confirmed by utility electricity meter.

backfeed.png

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger3 phase
backfeed.png (162.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ludo avatar image
ludo answered ·

I had the same problem some time ago, reflashed with an old version that didn't support ess, several weeks later I upgraded to 497, the problem seems to be gone . But I'm Seldom connected to the grid ;)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mārtiņš avatar image
Mārtiņš answered ·

I have firmware 497. This morning it start again backfeed. Looks like some schedule, because it starts exact at same time.

backfeed2.png

backfeed2.png (34.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Miro Vidos avatar image
Miro Vidos answered ·

Mārtiņš , have you been able to resolve this issue?... what was it?

2 |3000