question

wentzel avatar image
wentzel asked

Multi Plus 24/3000 AC In

We had lightning hit the electrical kiosk in the road and power was off for 2 days when power came back on the AC in is not accepting or reading any voltage it just shows 2v I have tested and and I get 230v what could the problem be.

Many thanks

input current
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kai avatar image kai ♦ commented ·

not really understanding what happened. what is reading 2v and what is reading 230v?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
tilo avatar image
tilo answered ·

As I understood, the inverter is still working from the battery, but it does not accept AC Input. If that is the case, most likely the AC Transfer PCB (electronic circuit board) of the inverter is damaged and needs repair or replacement. You need to contact your dealer.

Nearby lightning can induce high voltage spikes in the AC cabling in the network and damage electronic devices. If you are in an area where lighting occurs, add a surge protection in your AC cable/distribution board before the inverter to reduce this type of risk.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

I think my first call would be to my insurance company, to ask if it's covered and how to proceed.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic