question

Walter Gygax avatar image
Walter Gygax asked

Float/Absorption signal on Venus GX

Hi,

I want to use the float/absorption signal to control an external device (geyser) Js this signal available on one of the Venus GX external terminals?

I am making useof the extra power after the batteries arefully charged, hence "float" despite some kWh would still be available.

Any other way to pick up that signal.

Thanks a lot

Walter

Venus GX - VGXfloat
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alistair Warburton avatar image
Alistair Warburton answered ·

I dont think that is available in the relay assistant directly but you 'may' be able to switch a relay based on a combination charge current and inverter load or SOC. Th relay assistant is the place to look if you are using basic functionality.

Personally I would install Large OS with Node Red enabled and then do what ever you need wit that. Control of the relays and litterally all information the GX has will then be available to you to do what you want, and likely a better more newanced version of it, in a flow.

I think its a learning curve worth following.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·
You can programm, 'when bulk is finished', in the relay assistant

that works for me

0 Likes 0 ·
usernamepasswordbs avatar image usernamepasswordbs harold commented ·
I can't find that option on the assistants, please can you give me a few more details?
0 Likes 0 ·
usernamepasswordbs avatar image usernamepasswordbs usernamepasswordbs commented ·
Never mind, I found it in the drop down box!

Thanks for the info.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Venus GX manual

Venus GX product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic