question

muhamad avatar image
muhamad asked

Preventing generator voltage meeting with solaredge volage

Hello all

I have 3 quattro 10KVA, connected in 3 phase, 2 MPPT 250/100, solaredge pv inverter. and diesel generator back up.

How can I prevent a generator voltage meeting with the output voltage from the solaredge , currently the generator enters automatically receiving a command from Venus according to the battary voltage level, even if someone started the generator manually I want to avoid a meeting at all.

Thanks,

Generatorquattro 10kvasolaredge
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

I think what you are asking is how to prevent reverse power from the Solar edge pv inverter feeding back into the Generator? If this is the case, then if the Quatro is programmed for the AC in is sourced as "generator" or export to grid is left unchecked in the set up, then reverse feed will not take place.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

muhamad avatar image
muhamad answered ·

@Mike Dorsett

Yes, that was my intention, All values related to the generator programmed through the Venus, can you let me know how to program the quattro AC input source as genetrator? also the export to grid where i can found it in the quattro programming?

thank you.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus Generator FAQ

GX - Generator auto start/stop

Automatic Generator start/stop

Hybrid Generators

Virtual switch - Generator start/stop

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic