question

busta999 avatar image
busta999 asked

VRM - report daily Grid In, Grid Out and Battery charge/discharge

i have new GX, grid meter, Multiplis II, BMS, VRM account, and internet I can aee the Consumption Report in VRM but that must be wrong and does not align with the energy company smart meter. From the VRM 2022-09-08 00:00 - 2022-09-08 23:59 Total: 13.29 kWh • From Grid:2.46 kWh • From Battery: 10.82 kWh I don't have solar or a generator I 'download' during cheap rate and run the house off batteries during the day. The VMS report indates I consumed more energy than I had. My energy provider reports, and bila me on 15.8 kWh for the same day. I can get usage data from my energy provider but only retrospectively and I really hoped this new system would be able to provide realtime data.

grid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @Busta999

The issue is that VRM (on those reports) doesn't count the AC input into the batteries, only what's used directly. Guy (our Community Manager) has been working with the developers to improve this. It should be getting close to being fixed, but please be patient.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic