question

serge avatar image
serge asked

SmartSolar Charger MPPT 100/30 shows in Local, not in VRM

Hi, I am new to my victron installation on my boat and the victronconnect app. I managed to get all my devices showing in VRM, and after the latest update I inadvertently deleted 1 of the 4 Smartsolar chargers mppt 100/30 and now it still shows live data in Local devices, but this device (mppt 3) does not appear in the VRM list. The settings showing for the 4 mppts appear to be the same and i cannot make any changes in Local. Is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks for any help.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
serge avatar image
serge answered ·

Thanks for no answers. I have actually found out that one of the 3 usb ports on the cerbo does not work, is faulty. Now In the process to request a warranty repair.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Just a reminder that the usb port next to the hdmi port is only useful for powering the touch screen. Data processing is disabled in that usb port.
1 Like 1 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

Section 2.2 of the manual says to use a powered USB hub to increase the number of connected devices.

0 Likes 0 ·