Fuso asked

Easysolar/CCGX/Tank140/Safiery

img-20220828-143433505-hdr2.jpg

img-20220828-143637422.jpgImage Caption

Sensor wiring

sensor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mike Dorsett avatar image Mike Dorsett commented ·
so what is the question?
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Fuso avatar image
Fuso answered ·

Good question, I am not sure what happened to my question but here it is again.

I have a Safiery differential pressure voltage sensor connected to a full 20L drum of water for testing the sensor. It is connected to a Tank 140 and a 24V easysolar with a CCGX running the latest firmware. I have tried every setting possible and cannot get the CCGX to read more than 1L of water on a full 20L drum. Safiery claim it should work but cannot provide any assistance as they use their sensors on a Cerbo and I suspect they have no experience with the CCGX. I don't know where to go next. The only way I can get any reading on the display at all is to set the empty voltage at 0V and the full at .1V. They are the lowest settings available.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

corn18 avatar image
corn18 answered ·

I have the same problem with all four of my Safiery sensors. I am using the Tank GX with a Cerbo GX and display. The sensors all blink, so that part seems ok but I have to set the top voltage to .1V to get a reading. Haven't done any real troubleshooting yet because I still have the factory tank sensors working. Might be a winter project.

dc-wiring-290rl-rev-1.jpg

2 |3000

Fuso avatar image
Fuso answered ·

That's interesting, Donovan at Safiery said they install a lot on RV's using the Cerbo without issues. Unless you purchase the whole system through them, they aren't keen on helping troubleshoot why the sensor's aren't working.I have tested them on the internally powered ports 3 & 4. I have also powered ports 1 & 2 with external 12v supply and get the same results.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic