question

Flowy Florian avatar image
Flowy Florian asked

Multiplus 2 AC Out 2 N notwendig? AC Out2 Absicherung

Hallo ich hab zwar schon nach diesem Thema gesucht aber leider nichts gefunden

Ich habe 3x MP 2 48/3000 und möchte mir gerade ein bisschen "Verdrahtungsaufwand" sparen und frage mich ob ich den N von AC-Out2 ignorieren kann und den großzüg ausgelegen Querschnitt von AC-Out1 den N verwenden kann?

1661014697438.png

In der Erklärung habe ich zudem auch nichts zur Absicherung von AC Out2 gelesen, bin ich mit der Annahme richtig, dass bei 32A Max bei AC in + 12A = 45A für AC out1 und AC out2 maximal sind? Oder ist der Hilfskontakt mit 16A der Ausgang AC out2 gemeint, wegen dem Relais/Schütz?

Danke schon mal :)

ac out 2
1661014697438.png (382.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

As far as I am aware, you can do that as both neutrals are permanently connected. You could carry out a resistant test between both neutrals to confirm.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Flowy Florian avatar image
Flowy Florian answered ·

Dear Jason,

thanks for your reply - yes also the same thoughts. Yes with multimeter i already tested the resistant but my multi isn´t the best so I want to be sure, that nothings happens when I´m taking the N from AC out1 - some threads are reporting issues with heated and destroyed connectors (which has nothing to do with the N as failure source) :R

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic