question

kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor asked

Victron meter with current transformers

hi all! sorry for the translation difficulties. there is a task to make the ess system. the client already has a backup power system (3 Quattro 48/15000, 16 gel batteries, ccgx) . I want to add a Fronius 20kw and solar modules of the appropriate power (jinko 460wp x 44 pcs.) to the system. but there is one thing. I need to place the Fronius at the outlet of Victron and have it work when there is no mains power. at the Victron output, there is only a reserve load and there is a load up to victron. to compensate for it, I need to set a counter on the input. so that the system sees all consumption and victron gives this power through its input. but the problem is that the introductory machine is 150 amperes, and the Victron counters are all up to 65 amperes. I did not find their configurations with current transformers. how to be in such a situation?

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kuban-invertor avatar image
kuban-invertor answered ·

energy meter EM24DINAV53DISX is discontinued ! what analogue can be installed with current transformers?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources