I've got a fresh 600ah @24v Telecom battery bank.
2x Multiplus 3kva
2x 100/50 mppt
Raspberry pi Venus OS device (latest beta 2.3~40)
I'm 3-4 days into a run here where we've had no sun , only snow and clouds. I'm 230 ah drawn, but SOC from the BMV says 80% or so , on average I'm pulling 2.4 amps. Being that's it's cold here still, I'm not using much power for the fridge in my RV, no AC, or anything else.
Battery temp is around 5.5 C 30-40F
Battery voltage is around 24.4. Under load
I have set the capacity of my bank at 600ah in the BMV as well as resetting the cycles and history when I changed battery banks.
Only thing I can think of is because the draw is so slow, the effective capacity has increased. The 600ah is at a 20 hour rate across 6 batteries in a 3x2 configuration, I think that's 30a per hour draw, I'm at 2.4a per hour.