question

alid avatar image
alid asked

Why multiplus II 48/5000 reject the public network when configured every 03 in parallel with the ESS

Hi guys, I urgently need your help!!!

I installed a single-phase system with 03 multiplus II 48/5000 configured in parallel, a BYD 15kWh battery, a cerbo GX, 02 150/85 regulators and 30 330Wp solar panels.

The problem is the converters reject the public network (connected to the AC in) when installing the ESS. However, I followed all the instructions for the installation of the ESS (I specify that I have already used the same configuration on other installations and it works). I also checked individually for each converter if with the ESS installed the covertisseur accepts the AC in and it works.

The other point to emphasize is that when I configure only 02 multiplus in parallel with the same configuration, the AC in input is not rejected by the converters.

In summary, the system works correctly (accepts the AC in input) when using the ESS configuration with 02 multiplus II 48/5000 in parallel, but not when configuring the 03 multiplus in parallel.

Multiplus-IIESSgrid parallelin
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Do they accept grid with no ess assistant installed? Just grid code and basic settings?
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

maybe check that ALL the AC in and AC out cables are all the same length that go to each inverter - this is important.

also all batteries cables must be the same length

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.