question

ianddindustries avatar image
ianddindustries asked

Lynx BMS auxiliary and cerbo gx

Hi

I have a system with a lynx smart bms powering a cerbo gx from the auxiliary terminals, when the lynx is switched off via the remote control, the cerbo is still switched on and reporting to vrm. I thought that when the lynx is turned off via the remote terminals the auxiliary power would be switche to off as well?

Thanks Grant

lynx shunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Can you provide a little more info about how you are doing this? It sounds like you are putting it into standby, perhaps via the soft switch?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ianddindustries avatar image ianddindustries commented ·

Hi I am turning it off via a remote switch (pin 10,11) and also tried via victron conect app using the off switch. no matter what there is always power to pin 1 I have checked the cables and have can terminators in the cerbo and lynx even with the terminal block completely pulled out of the lynx there still is power to pin 1 I have 2 systems side by side and both are doing the same thing? am I missing a setting in the lynx?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Lynx Shunt VE Can online manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic