question

nuxland avatar image
nuxland asked

Display external battery charging as Genset

I have 3 phase Multiplus II 5000 system with gerbo gx and lynx distributor + lynx shunt. PV is generated from MicroInverters. I have grid meter ET340 and also extra ET340 for solar production.

I want to charge my batterys from my car V2L adapter if needed. To display that correctly as genset I could find only one option. To buy one more energy meter ET112 and add that between car V2L and charger 220v input (this 220 line is totaly seaprated from in house 220v wiring). And configure that as Genset meter. Problem is that most of the time this ET112 does not have any 220v connected to it.

Then charger DC output should be connected to lynx distributor otherwise lynx shunt can not show correct soc value.

I could then also use one phase gas generator to load the battery in emergency.

GeneratorEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nuxland avatar image
nuxland answered ·

Went on a different route.

Bought Smart Shunt and configured it as energy meter alternator.

I'm using 3kw (AC 230v -> DC 54V) meanwell ac/dc power unit that is taking AC from regular AC 230V generator or from my EV Car V2L adapter. And other end is connected to battery through smart shunt.

What I want now is to display energy generated by smartshunt to display as genset in historycal data. So I could analyze later how much energy I was using from alternative source.
There was just this info on VRM (Generator added to the historical data 18.10.2022) What's new

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.