question

Herve RV Nizard avatar image
Herve RV Nizard asked

MPPT details lost on VRM

capture-decran-2022-08-02-a-180457.pngcapture-decran-2022-08-02-a-180531.pngcapture-decran-2022-08-02-a-181115.pngI know someone here will know that ... We lost on one system the details of the 2 Charge controllers on the VRM page . See pictures . We see them both well on the remote console . We could see both on VRM before . Not anymore . Showing another picture where 2 appear (194 w) . Any idea what can cause to loose the details of the controllers on VRM ? Thanks in advance ...

MPPT ControllersVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

9 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Click "Show Details" under installation name:

1659575095810.png

1659575095810.png (62.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Herve RV Nizard answered ·

Thanks. as you may see in the pictures, thus is clicked and all other details do appear. only those of the MPPT's are missing !!

2 |3000

mattias-lithammer avatar image
mattias-lithammer answered ·

Any other ides on this. I have the same problem and Click "Show Details" is not helping.

2 |3000

Herve RV Nizard answered ·

Good day. So nobody has faced that problem and solved it ? I really tried mostly all I could think of but don t find what is wrong.......

2 |3000

So no one more than us has experienced this phenomenon? I can't find any solution either. Is really annoying.

2 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
Try log out of VRM. In the browser delete cache and cookies.

Log back in again.

0 Likes 0 ·
mattias-lithammer avatar image mattias-lithammer nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks but that didn't help unfortunately.

0 Likes 0 ·

Any news on this problem?

2 |3000

solarsnow avatar image
solarsnow answered ·

had the same issue. was running raspberry pi based Venus OS. rebooted and after start one of the MPPTs connected via VE direct did not connect. but even after connection reestablished and multiple reboots in VRM no details on the MPPTs. sum of PV power was correct. fixed as i updated to 2.93 Venus from 2.92. not sure if its the version or if the update just cleaned some cache or something

2 |3000

dorado-canyon avatar image
dorado-canyon answered ·

This issue just started for me a week ago. I am running 3 MPPT solar chargers, a Quattro, Cerbo GX and a smart shunt. All details were showing correctly, but a week ago they are no longer visible. It can all be seen in the advanced tab, and on the dashboard, the total solar wattage is correct. The details at a glance are useful as I keep track of how each array is performing. How is showed details before:good-charge-winter-day-3-13-23.jpg This is how it looks now:

no-pv-details.jpg

The details are shown for everything else.

I have logged out and back in multiple times.

I have cleared all cache on my computer.

My phone app to the VRM does not show the details any longer either.

The Cerbo is running the latest firmware.

Is there something I am missing?

It is not critical, but it would be great if it was back to how it was.

2 |3000

dorado-canyon avatar image
dorado-canyon answered ·

I found my issue.

When I made some changes, the VRM 2 way communication was turned off.

I did not realize that.

Switched it back on and now all the details show.

Hopefully this helps others as well.

2 |3000