question

man-caper avatar image
man-caper asked

Modbusadresse für MPPT-Suchlauf "aktiv" gesucht, Modbus adress wanted for MPPT-Search "aktiv"

Hallo Freunde der Solartechnik,

derzeit bin ich wieder am basteln und möchte meinen Eigenverbrauch ein wenig optimieren. Hierzu schalte ich einen variablen Dumpload (333-4000W) bei einsetzender Adsorptionsphase der Akkus ein. Jedoch gerät meine Steuerung ziemlich ins Wanken, wenn die Solarladeregler (Smartpolar 150-45 & 150-100) den MPPT-Suchlauf starten. Hierfür würde ich gern das Modbussignal der Laderegler nutzen um während des "Suchlaufs" die Dumploads nicht abzuwerfen. Leider bin ich nicht recht fündig geworden und möchte deshalb fragen, ob mir jemand die Modbusadresse für die Zustandsabfrage MPPT-Suchlauf "aktiv" verraten könnte. Die Adresse 791 beschreibt das Signal leider nicht in der Form wie ich es bräuchte.

Vielen Dank in die Runde und beste Grüße aus der Oberlausitz

Hello friends of solar technology,

I'm currently tinkering again and would like to optimize my own consumption a little. For this I switch on a variable dumpload (333-4000W) when the adsorption phase of the batteries begins. However, my controller falters quite a bit when the solar charge controllers (Smartpolar 150-45 & 150-100) start the MPPT search. Therefore I would like to use the Modbus signal of the charge controller to not drop the dumploads during the "search run". Unfortunately, I didn't really find what I was looking for and would therefore like to ask if someone could tell me the Modbus address for the MPPT search "active" status query. Unfortunately, the address 791 does not determine the signal in the form I need it. Thank you all and best regards from Upper Lusatia

Thomas

Modbus TCP
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

I'm not sure if this is available on Modbus. Looking at the direct communication protocol (Ve direct for MPPT) this state is not available there either. You can however get the device state in terms of "off", "MPPT" or "CC/CV", and switch your dump load on when the controller goes into the "CC/CV" mode. If you also program a 30s delay for release of the dump load, then this should solve your problem. The device state (0,1,2) may also be available in the Modbus map.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources