question

mio23 avatar image
mio23 asked

3-phase to 1-phase quatro 15kW

Hello. I have a 3-phase network at home. If I wanted to connect all phases to one quatro 15kW, how would it be combined? In the event of a quatra failure, the sleeping phase would be disconnected to the three-phase network. I do not use any three-phase equipment in the house. One powerful phase is enough for me.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger3 phasesplit phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Rob Fijn avatar image
Rob Fijn answered ·

I think you need to help us here to give a hint on why you want to do this.
I can not think of any benefit for doing this.

Best regards, Rob

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

@mio23

This is a duplicate of another question. Please do not duplicate. Closing.

2 |3000

mio23 avatar image
mio23 answered ·

it is easier to dimension and connect appliances in a single-phase system. if I have 3 phases, I have to think about where to connect cooking, heating, car charging. this is how I connect everything to one phase. I take back the possibility of switching everything to 3 phases. I want to convert the try phase into a large one via a victron 15kW. and it would run from the battery. If there was not enough solar energy, the three-phase would charge the battery. I am speculating if it is not a good solution to have one phase for everything.

2 |3000