question

rainerb avatar image
rainerb asked

VRM Battery history [260] widget - "Time since last full charge" with unconverted value

Hello,

the battery widget in the VRM portal shows a not converted value for the "Time since last full charge" item. I think it is decimal and not in hh:mm like it is shown in the Victron connect app.

@mvader (Victron Energy Staff): maybe you could change that in a future update?

Best regards

Rainer

VRM
1554787349301.png (12.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @RainerB,

This is fixed! Time since last full charge now shows as hh:mm

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rainerb avatar image rainerb commented ·

Hi. Thank you for the quick response to this small issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ rainerb commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

I @RainerB; sorry for slow replying!

I forwarded it to the developers; but forgot to answer here. Its on the list; we’ll fix it. Thanks for notifying!

1 comment
2 |3000

rainerb avatar image rainerb commented ·

Thank you for the information. It's good that Victron people are reading the community posts too.

0 Likes 0 ·
rainerb avatar image
rainerb answered ·

Hi mvader (Victron Energy Staff) and thlassche.

Just a suggestion and really only a cosmetic thing in the [VRM battery history 260] widget.

Maybe you couId remove the decimal numbers of the "Charge cycles", "Full discharges", "Auto syncs", "Low Voltage alarms" and "High Voltage alarms"? (In the VRM app it is already done).

Best regards

Rainer

1556169691386.png (18.8 KiB)
2 |3000

neothehacker avatar image
neothehacker answered ·

Why do I see something like 3188952:00 in Time since last full charge? Sometimes it's 00:00 when fully charged but after a day the value above.

2 |3000