question

pipoa avatar image
pipoa asked

EM24 energy meter readings not displayed on color controller GX

Hello,

I have an EM24 connected on the grid side of a quatro 5000 and CCGX units running in ESS mode. Everything was working fine with the CCGX reading the values of the EM24 until yesterday , and since then the CCGX does not show the readings of the energy meter anymore, and the inverter switches to passthrough mode.

My current version of CCGX firmware is 2.23. I have tried another RS485 to USB cable with no luck. I have read somewhere on the forum than the modbus address should be set to 1, but on the CCGX it is showing an address of 30, and cannot be changed to a lower number, and the EM24 address is also set to an address of 30.

Did anybody face this issue and if so how can I make my system work again

regards

Philippe

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
pipoa avatar image
pipoa answered ·

updated CCGX firmware to version 2.3 and changed the address of EM24 to 1 , now everything is back to normal and my ESS system is working properly again

Philippe

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

next-day-solar avatar image next-day-solar commented ·

Hi, when you say you changed your address to '1' do you mean the IP address of the device to end in Location 1 ? can you explain in a little more detail please ? Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources