question

tazinblack avatar image
tazinblack asked

how to disable Multiplus 2 charger from NodeRed

Hello together

and many thanks for the venus OS port to raspberry pi and also the large image with node red. Great work!

So here's an overview over my project:

I already have a PV on the roof and some different battery and inverter in the house which is running fine. Also we have an EV which can be charged while the sun is shining. But usually the car is on tour when there is sun on the roof. Therefor I'm building a kind of energy buffer before the wallbox using a Multiplus II 48-5000-70 and some LiFePo4 batteries with BMS in the garage. The Multiplus is connected to the house grid via the input and the wallbox is connected on output 1.

So the plan is, when the house battery is full and the energy goes to the grid I want to load the garage battery with the Multiplus charger and load the EV from this battery when it comes home until the garage battery is empty. Then I want to switch back output to input. So far I manages to adjust the charge intensity to follow the power coming from the roof. But I did not manage to stop the charger completely. I only can deactivate the whole Multiplus.

At the moment I do not have any assistant running.

Maybe someone can give me a hint how to implement this.

Thanks a lot!

tazinblack

Multiplus-IIVenus OSNode-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
tazinblack avatar image
tazinblack answered ·

Upps I have to row back.

I don't know if I was holding the documentation upside down or I had some dropout.

As soon as you set the switch correctly it also works. I just had it in position "charger only".

So sorry so far

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.