question

gpopovici avatar image
gpopovici asked

VRM cumulative widget for solar charger summary

Hi,

Is there a way to see a cumulative widget for solar charger summary? I have 2 MPPTs as seen in the picture below. Could I have only one widget to summarize data for both? I am interested in the Yield Today total.

vrm-comana.png

I tried a custom widget but I was only able to create a graph for each of the MPPTs with instantaneous power over time which is not what I want.

Thanks,

George

VRM
vrm-comana.png (582.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

7 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

The best way to see total combined solar yield is to adjust the date range on the dashboard.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gpopovici avatar image
gpopovici answered ·

Thanks @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) .

I am using the Advanced page of VRM to look into some other details of the system, this is why I wanted to have this info (total 'networked' solar power) in the same page (advanced).

Best,

George

1 comment
2 |3000

I think this is the only place the calculated daily solar yield total is available - for analysis with other Advanced data you could have two VRM browser windows side by side.

cleanshot-2022-07-11-at-190125.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
bigbadbob76 avatar image
bigbadbob76 answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

I would also like to graph the total of my MPPT yields in a custom widget.

Would this be possible in a future VRM update please?

VRM already has this data as it is displayed numerically in the dashboard so it shouldn't be a big job to make it available for custom widgets.

2 |3000

baronner avatar image
baronner answered ·

+1

Looking for this feature also: Total Yield Today to be used in a custem widget. Please?

2 |3000

atlantide avatar image
atlantide answered ·

I'd very much like to see this as well. I wonder why it is not obvious that users might want to calculate a sum of all connected inverters/MPPTs?

2 |3000

grua avatar image
grua answered ·

I also already looked for it: total PV-Yield as widget in advaced tab. Would be great!

2 |3000

kakeochi avatar image
kakeochi answered ·

Yes please I also want this. Can't actually believe it's not there by default already.

2 |3000