question

baxter avatar image
baxter asked

VRM portal realtime dashboard not longer working

Hi all,

yesterday afternoon my dashboard just stoped showing realtime updades, even the realtime logo is shown in the upper right corner.

I already checked the device list, cerbo vrm portal settings and the vrm realtime setting. Everything looks fine. The advanced section and the remote console in the vrm portal are working fine.

Any ideas why this is happening and how it can be fixed?

Tia

Br

Mike

VRM
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark Maritz avatar image Mark Maritz commented ·

I'm finding mine shows "Realtime" but hasn't updated and needs to be refreshed.

Hope this also helps with investigation.

0 Likes 0 ·
mio23 avatar image mio23 commented ·

Enable two-way

42df1c7a-507d-41c3-aea4-e7ced1791ec5.png

0 Likes 0 ·
22 Answers
Wiebe Cazemier avatar image
Wiebe Cazemier answered ·

An issue has been identified and has been corrected. It should work again for everybody.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ccb avatar image ccb commented ·
Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Baxter,

I am seeing the same issue myself, thanks for reporting.

I have asked the VRM team to look into it.

2 comments
2 |3000

allswell avatar image allswell commented ·

Hey @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) I am having the same issue today since 6 hours ago and nothing I do helps. It's Jan 28, 2023. Is there an issue with the VRM?

0 Likes 0 ·
quartz avatar image quartz allswell commented ·
@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) we have been having the same issue for 2 days.

Is there an issue with VRM?

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
ccb avatar image
ccb answered ·

Same for me, I have tried in different locations with different devices, same issue.

Remote console is ok, refreshing fast but not the dashboard.

2 |3000

micmak avatar image
micmak answered ·

I have the same problem and it also started yesterday. Shows realtime but doesn’t update the values.

2 |3000

bgardiner avatar image
bgardiner answered ·

I just wanted to add that its the same for us. The dashboard is showing 'Realtime', but the vales are not updating. If I do a remote connection, that works fine.

Also, I remember seeing a brief message yesterday that said 'A new version of the portal has been loaded'. Hasn't worked since that if that helps.

2 |3000

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Baxter,

VRM team has found the issue and now reports that it is resolved.

Thanks again for the report and let me know if you have any further problems.

2 comments
2 |3000

baxter avatar image baxter commented ·
@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) thx for the quick response and solution!

you are very welcome, that is what a community should be good for :)

have a nice weekend!

2 Likes 2 ·
Brian Brown avatar image Brian Brown commented ·
I think this is broken again. Same issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
charcast avatar image
charcast answered ·

I'm experiencing the same issue

2 |3000

ccb avatar image
ccb answered ·

There are again issues with VRM realtime.

Remote console is working spotless but VRM is not updating. It keeps saying my system is offline but its definitely not....

2 |3000

eduardk avatar image
eduardk answered ·

Hello together, same issue here.

On PC/Firefox it shows "Relatime" for about 10-30 seconds, but does not update and then it goes to "few seconds ago" and after a while back to "Realtime" and repeat... Also remote controls shows nothing (remote console works perfectly though).

I obtained some general error messages from VRM this morning.

2 |3000

tinaw avatar image
tinaw answered ·

Hi, have the same issue since this morning (24.10). It started with error messages (red boxes which told me to try later again due to connection problems). An hour later, the error messages dissapeard but since then, I`ve almost senseless values in the dashboard (dont match to each other, etc) and are definitively NOT updated in realtime or even in less than a minute (propably much longer)

Can anyone help? is it a bug on victons portal side? some mismatch in config? (but I did not change anything)

2 |3000

Christian avatar image
Christian answered ·

Hallo.

Ich habe auch seit heute Probleme mit der Echtzeit Aktualisierung.

Bitte um Hilfe

Lg

2 |3000

brian-hart avatar image
brian-hart answered ·

I have the same issue Real Time on VRM dashboard not updating, but Remote console working

2 |3000

ccb avatar image
ccb answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) Can you check with VRM guys if any issues? Thanks...

3 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
Have you tried signing out and back in again, or even restarting the GX?
0 Likes 0 ·
eduardk avatar image eduardk nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

In my case untill now I tried multiple devices - PCs / tablet / android app, also restarted GX device via console. No visible results.

0 Likes 0 ·
brian-hart avatar image brian-hart commented ·
It is still not updating, GX was rebooted and still no updates in realtime
0 Likes 0 ·
peregrines avatar image
peregrines answered ·

Same Problem here :(
Not live data since yesterday. I tried everything (restart, cache, different clients, logout ....)

2 |3000

carlos-marquez avatar image
carlos-marquez answered ·

Same behaviour here. Tried rebooting Cerbo GX, no change. iOS apps and Browser displaying the same way (no real time)

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

The VRM gods are having a look.

2 |3000

sierra avatar image
sierra answered ·

Same Problem!
Dachte schon das Cerbo-Update auf 2.92 ist schuld, habe wieder 2.90 gemacht, dennoch bleibt der Fehler.
Keine Live Daten im VRM

1 comment
2 |3000

sierra avatar image sierra commented ·
Now it works!

Great job!!

0 Likes 0 ·
hugo73a avatar image
hugo73a answered ·

Same Problem!

2 |3000

carlos-marquez avatar image
carlos-marquez answered ·

It is working for me now. Thanks for looking into it!

2 |3000

mio23 avatar image
mio23 answered ·

View pic, enable two way..

511c124d-b939-4ea0-ac84-dbffbd9e7ded.png

2 |3000

bigbadbob76 avatar image
bigbadbob76 answered ·

This problem returned on 27th Jan 2023 20:00 BST.

Remote console ok, VRM advanced graphs ok but dashboard not updating.

1 comment
2 |3000

bigbadbob76 avatar image bigbadbob76 commented ·
Re-booting the GX sorted it. :-)
0 Likes 0 ·
minty avatar image
minty answered ·

Hello,

Got the similar problem, the dashboard was showing incorrect values, even the advanced dashboard charts were updated correctly - except the battery status widget.

... and the solution is related to MQTT. I had to disable MQTT on LAN via the remote console settings.

The issue is probably related to some topics subscribe status. I was experimenting with MQTT explorer to integrate cerbo and zabbix and something got stucked here ... I enabled MQTT lan later on and dashboard is still updating correctly ...

-- minty

2 |3000