question

offroadflow avatar image
offroadflow asked

How to connect a PylonTech (UPower) hub to a Venus GX?

Hi there!

After swapping the Venus (replacement) I can see all devices BUT the PylonTech US2000 stack.

Three stacks 4 batteries each going to the hub as before. 16564265120472395633450118223875.jpg

CAN iin Venus s at 500kbs.

If I connect only one single slave battery (DIP0000) it shows up right away in the Venus. If I connect one stack (DIP0100) nothing shows up. Same for the hub (DIP000001)

Before swapping the Venus it worked as it is!!! So what detail in programming the Venus am i missing..?

Have a nice day and hopefully til soon, Flow

PylontechVenus GX - VGX
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

offroadflow avatar image offroadflow commented ·
Nobody..?
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

offroadflow avatar image offroadflow commented ·
Thanks!

I did.
But it´s as useful as the spanish Victron commissioners.....meaning it does not help.
They told me to try to replace the batteries. ARE THEY SERIOUS?!?
A shame for Victron, this is what they are.

As a side note: I sent them a not working MPPT and they sent it back, telling me they can´t find anything wrong. Just tried it, NOT WORKING!

Far out, seems Victron is losing it...........

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ offroadflow commented ·
If an MPPT is tested and working on the service centre test bench, but not at your installation, it might indicate there is an issue with the installation wiring.
0 Likes 0 ·
offroadflow avatar image offroadflow Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
It might. And it could. But it isn't. Was just a side note anyway...

Cheers

0 Likes 0 ·