question

andres Hs1 avatar image
andres Hs1 asked

Multiplus ac out 2 not working

Hi there

I have a multiplus 3000/230v and I do not manage to get any voltage on the AC Out 2 when connected to the grid.

Is there any magic to get this to work??

cheers

ac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Is this a new system?

AC Out 2 relay has a 2 minutes delay. Maybe this is it.

If not, then give more details about your system and how it is set up.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

andres Hs1 avatar image
andres Hs1 answered ·

Hi @Seb71

thank you for your reply

I have the multiplus connected to the boat generator and the battery bank. On the ac out 2 i connected the ac input for the Air Con and the water heater, but when the generator is running (or I have the input from the Grid connected) the AC OUT 2 does not outputs anything. Today I had the generator running for over 30min but the AC OUT 2 never got powered up.

I have taken voltage measures at different points of the system and I can confirm that voltage from the generator is reaching the AC Input. If I set the multiplus to ON, the multiplus will start charging the batteries, thus, confirming that it does receive voltage, yet, AC OUT 2 remains without power.

Any ideas on how to configure it?

Cheers

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
Do you have any Assistants configured in your Multiplus?
0 Likes 0 ·
andres Hs1 avatar image
andres Hs1 answered ·

Hi

No assistant configured. Do I need one for the AC OUT 2 to work?

I tried yesterday and created one that would enable the AC OUT 2 when AC IN on, and ended up running the Aircon from the batteries for 5 min by mistake...so I deleted it

Cheers

4 comments
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
Hm. At least this would mean that the AC Out 2 relay is working (can close the contact).
0 Likes 0 ·
andres Hs1 avatar image andres Hs1 seb71 commented ·
Yes, but what should be the default behaviour without the assistant?

is there any flag that need to be enabled?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ andres Hs1 commented ·
The default behavior is described above. It should switch on around 2 minutes after AC IN is connected and accepted (green LED switches from 'inverter on' to 'mains on').

That behavior can be overruled with assistants. Maybe you try a factory reset of all settings or you configure two assistants (one for on and one for off) to "rebuild" the default behavior.

1 Like 1 ·
Marc Heymans avatar image Marc Heymans Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
I have a similar problem on my Multiplus 5000Va 48 volt. I have configured the relay with assistants to switch on with AC in OR SOC but when grid is off it is not coming on, even though I have passed the stated threshold

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic