question

sd-jesse avatar image
sd-jesse asked

"Last Updated" in VRM

I've got a customer who is logging into the VRM and seeing that it was "last updated" 5-7 hours ago sometimes, though other times it says "a few seconds ago". Refreshing the page, clearing cookies and cache etc on the device don;t fix the issue.

The customer installed a booster for his wifi and get's a good signal at the victron and internet access with other devices on the network.

Just wondering if this is just a Victron Server thing or an indicator of something else we could change.

Thanks.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

A LAN cable connection between the router and the GX device (Cerbo ?) would be the best option. If not possible, try with a USB WiFi dongle for that GX device.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lifeingalicia avatar image
lifeingalicia answered ·

Check the logging setting - may improve the situation. Mine is set to 15 minutes works well.

Max delay I see is 10 minutes until it switches to real time or near real time

2 |3000