question

mlasser avatar image
mlasser asked

Problems with the energy level BMV 702

Hello, I have the problem that my BMV 702 measures everything, but the energy level is not correct. I never come under 90% even if the voltage drops to 46V. What am I doing wrong? Or is the device defective. Unfortunately, I bought the device from the shop “autobatterienbilliger.de”, I can only warn against buying it from this shop. After the purchase, this shop does not respond to anything. He just doesn't reply. I have switched 4 batteries in series so that 48V with 12 AGM batteries a total of 114 Ah. I sync the display at 100% Does anyone here have an idea

Energy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

First thing to do is check wiring and settings. Is anything connected to the negative terminal of the battery bank, except the shunt? It should be the only connection.

Please post a screen shot of all the settings.

It would also help to have information about loads and charging.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mlasser avatar image
mlasser answered ·

You were right, it was a wiring error that crept in. Thanks, but you should always check everything first

2 |3000

Related Resources