UPDATE MAY 29th: meanwhile we released v2.90~10. I’ll update the documentation asap. ~10 fixes several recent regressions, including remote firmware update hanging during device scan.
Rather short, I’ll expand this later.
Previous post: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/133780/venus-os-v2905-available-for-testing.html
Changes since then:
- add wakespeed support (monitoring). Requires wakespeed firmware which is not available yet! I’ll post the details of that once available. Should be within a few weeks.
- Improve Bluetooth sensor menu & options (continuous scanning, see all inserted adapters, and more)
- improve bluetooth radio on Cerbo Gx stability: if it malfunctions due to over temperature, the chances of it restarting when cooled down are now higher. But rest stays and will always remain the same for current hardware version: for any serious use, insert a usb bluetooth adapter as per manual.
- gx lte & gx gsm: Add modem username/password settings, required by some providers
- various EV Charger improvements (menu, connection stability, VRM)
- Fix the sign of the current and power for DC meters that are configured as source (except fuel cell and alternator, which were correct). broken since venus v2.80~18
- Add missing "Inverter only" mode to mobile overview
- Add support for VE.Bus BMS v2 firmware updates
- Venus OS Large: fix Node-RED Dashboard button missing on VRM and fix image selection / check for update function in online update menu.