question

hr342-owner avatar image
hr342-owner asked

Cerbo GX and Ruuvi sensor: data on a Raymarine Axiom display

Now after I managed to see my battery data on my Raymarine Axiom+ (Victron APP and normal Raymarine data screen) I want to do the next step

My Cerbo GX is connected to two Ruuvi bluetooth sensors. I can read the data on the remote console. I can see the data on the Victron APP of my Axiom+ display. But I don’t find any way to show the data on a normal Raymarine screen. Any idea is welcome!

Setup:
Victron Cerbo GX firmaware 2.85
2 Ruuvi Bluetooth sensors
Raymarine Axiom+ (NMEA connection) with Lighthouse 4.0
cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@HR342-owner

You may want to check supported PGNs on your Cerbo GX: https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/marine-mfd-integration-by-nmea2000.html#UUID-ba744f1a-0540-346a-4d93-cf5dce775704

Currently RuuviTags data is not sent via NMEA 2000-out.

The workaround is to install the large image of Venus OS and then use Signal K, which has all the RuuviTag data, to convert it to NMEA 2000 and send it to your network.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hr342-owner avatar image hr342-owner commented ·
Danke. Schon beim letzten Mal eine große Hilfe gewesen (die alten Probleme konnte ich durch ein mühsames Firmware Update beheben)
0 Likes 0 ·