question

dfraizer avatar image
dfraizer asked

Cerbo router connectivity

I have installed a cerbo GX and touch 50 and all is working well including interface to mfd. I have added a router and it won't connect? When I connect thte cerbo to any other wifi network it is fine and I am able to connect to the vrm portal. any ideas on router setup?

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ยท

Hi @DFraizer, to jump right on this: how is your Cerbo connected to that router? By ethernet wires and therefor the MFD is connected to the router as well?

Then carefully study our documentation on MFD Integration: some MFDs include a DHCP server which will most likely conflict with the router.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) โ™ฆโ™ฆ commented ยท

ps. after reading more carefully, its wifi that is not working. I don't have any tips on that. We hardly ever receive complaints about that - there is nothing special about the wifi connection.

0 Likes 0 ยท