question

markwjeske avatar image
markwjeske asked

VRM How do I see AC power consumption of Pheonix Inverter

I have a new solar setup and recently started using the vrm site. Solar power and battery seem to work fine, but I can't seem to find anyway to display the AC power usage of my Pheonix 500VA inverter. It shows up in the device list, and if I download the spreadsheet of data I see all the information, but on the widgets list of the advanced screen I can't see anything listed to show it's metrics.

The widgets 'System AC Consumtion', 'System - Grid', and 'System - AC Genset' all display no data. I assumed I would find the AC information for the inverter in one of these.

In case it helps I'm using a 712 battery monitor, a Smart Solar MPPT 100/30 charger, and using a raspberry pi 3b+ for the vrm connection.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Unfortunatrly, this is the case for VE.Direct inverters and MuliPlus' As far as I know implementation is being developed.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.