question

marekp avatar image
marekp asked

Problem with inserting pictures on the forum

I cannot include any pictures on the forum now.

I am getting "parsing response failed" when trying to insert a picture.

forum
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Thanks for raising this. It's been reported to the support team already.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vbo avatar image
vbo answered ·

Still not working, same message here.

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
It is a known issue and we are working on it.

We will post an update here as soon as the problem is solved.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Beskeen avatar image
Paul Beskeen answered ·

I also encountered this repeatedly trying to insert a picture in my recent post. I got around it in the end by abandoning the original attempt, inserting the picture as the first thing in a post, and then pasting in my text from the original attempt. Given that it's September now, and this was reported in April, I'm guessing it was already fixed but has now raised its ugly ahead again.

2 |3000

silverfox avatar image
silverfox answered ·

I also encountered this repeatedly trying to insert a picture in my recent post. I tried to inserti the picture as the first thing in a post, but I got the same "parsing" error.

2 |3000

Paul Beskeen avatar image
Paul Beskeen answered ·

I started experiencing this again. After turning off my Chrome advert filter (uBlock origin), it then started working again - on a simple test of blank answer attaching a graphic. However, after putting back in my text, and then attaching the image, it again failed. I then went back to a blank answer, attached the image, which worked, and then added back the text. Frustrating! If experiencing this issue you could try turning off any browser plugins and attaching any image first before entering the text...

2 |3000