question

nhuillard avatar image
nhuillard asked

While posting an answer : /static/csrfAttackDetected.html : "Unable to execute your request"

This is related to the forum usage itself. It happens sometimes and is really annoying.

I happen to leave my browser tabs open for weeks, while the computer itselfs goes to sleep/suspend. I usually just refresh pages on existing tab. That's the way I use this forum too.

Today, I refreshed some search result page to see if new questions or answers appeared. There was an unanswered question, which I openned in a new tab. I did see my avatar on the upper-right corner, which seems to confirm I am actually logged-in.

After typing my long answer, I was greated with the https://community.victronenergy.com/static/csrfAttackDetected.html page... Going back to the previous page left the answer text editor empty... There is no way I can retreive the text I typed, and I'm not enclined to type it a second time.

I'm now copying this very text elsewhere before submitting my question, just in case.

Since this is not the first time, and leads to lost answers, I guess this problem should be solved by the forum software...

forum
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
k-k avatar image
k-k answered ·

This seems to happen when the normal wlan i-net connection is down and your tablet/smarty switches automatically over to a wlan device with no i-net throuput.

In my case i changed over to the standard wlan connection again as i saw it, did a refresh and the same sh happend to me. Annoying

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.