question

efishunt avatar image
efishunt asked

color control GX SOC stuck on 100%

i had some work done this winter and when we put everything back together, the SOC on my CCGX is stuck on 100%. i have an adjacent BMV 702 that does show the correct battery voltage, but even when the voltage is low, the SOC is still registering as 100% on the CCGX.

it appears that everything was hooked back up correctly.

there was an electrical event where the pedestal on the dock had a melt down (literally) but i cant pinpont that the SOC issue happened at this same time. it likely was already not working properly.

CCGX Color ControlSOC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Efishunt

It is likely that start synchronised was on when you reconnected everything in the bmv settings.

A cycle might help it resync correctly. Or just charge it up to absorption and sync it there.

What does the bmv say the soc is at on the display? If that is the only device in the system (ie no inverter) then that is where the soc is being reported from.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

efishunt avatar image
efishunt answered ·

i have a multi plus 3000 inverter/charger.

i will have to check what the bmv is saying for SOC.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page